Training Course categories are listed below. Click on a desired category name for a more specific list of scheduled courses.
Instructor: Patricia Culotti.
Prerequisites: Previous experience in Tai Chi Fundamentals® or Yang Style Cheng Man-Ch’ing Lineage Form.
This Intensive is being offered over Zoom; there is no in-person option for this workshop. Please see below for more information about virtual training.
WPTA CEU-Approved for 6 Contact hours.
Intensive Description: Ideal for Tai Chi Fundamentals® (TCF) certification preparation and for keeping certification current in both the TCF Adapted Program and Original TCF Program. Great training for class instructors, for health professionals applying TCF therapeutically in their practice and for enriching your personal Tai Chi practice.
Focus: Review and refine TCF Basic Moves and Form for either TCF Adapted or Original TCF Programs. Includes teaching skills development, movement analysis, functional applications, Mind/Body Skills training in breathing, relaxation, sensing qi (vital energy) and visualization, plus coaching in constructive feedback and helping students improve their postural alignment. Also includes preparation to teach Qigong Essence: a seated qigong routine for calming, uplifting and balancing energy. Licensed health professionals can document all program elements for reimbursement. Basic Moves, Original TCF Form and sensing qi exercises are included in the Tai Chi Fundamentals® Patient Handout Software database available at Visual Health Information: http://www.vhikits.com/products/collections/TaiChi/TaiChi.aspx
1. This course will be offered over Zoom.
2. Participants are required to have the ability to connect to the course via a computer with a camera & microphone so that they can be seen and heard as well as being able to see the instruction. Participants must clear their schedule to participate via Zoom at the required times.
3. All participants are required to have the appropriate materials available when joining the course. (Both TCF Adapted Program book and Tai Chi Mind & Body book).
4. Everyone will receive detailed instructions, in a timely manner, after registration and payment for the course is received.
5. Zoom links will be provided for participants within the week before the course.
Click on the file name below for a PDF with more information about this Intensive:
Click the link below to register for this Intensive (Zoom ONLY):